Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Last night, JP had his first experience of carving pumpkins. We had tons of fun and, as you can see by the pictures below, his first try was pretty impressive. Obviously, he has far more artistic ability than I do... (mine is on the left -- as if I needed to note that... ).

Here are a few moments we captured. Actually, throughout the entire process he kept saying, "why aren't you taking my picture?" Such a little kid! In the end, I'm glad we documented the first pumpkin carving night.

Hope everyone one with little ones enjoys tonight -- be safe and have fun!





1 comment:

David said...

This year was a polar extreme from last year; we got 3 small pumpkins and we drew faces on them. Last year we bought one big one, and carved it WAY to early, so it was rotten and nasty with still a week to go to Halloween. I need to find a ballance...

Looks like you had fun, though. No dress up? Or did I miss that?