Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Deeetrooit Baaasketbaaal

I have always loved Pistons basketball! So, you can guess how excited I was when I landed... two court side tickets for the Detroit v. Cleveland game!!!!! I'm usually in the nosebleed seats (not that I mind), but these were court side seats. I'm talking on the floor, close enough to smell the sweat.

It was a great game and it went into OT. Unfortunately we lost, but great seats and great basketball.

Unfortunately, I'm in Indy for work. Yep, I had to give up my COURT SIDE SEATS! I cannot believe I finally landed some kick ass seats, and I couldn't go. JP and his brother took the tickets and had a great time. His brother helped us both so much with moving, so I'm glad JP could take him. Ugg... stupid career getting in the way. :)

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

YOU....gave....up....courtside....tickets? You poor thing. THAT SUCKS!