Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Beer and Basketball...

... it doesn't get much better than that.

Well, I got to pull out the lucky Piston's underwear last night. We had such a good time at the game. It was nice being there again - I just love the atmosphere. Our seats weren't that great, but it didn't matter much to me. I just love being there. (Not to mention the people watching. Seriously girls, some clothes are appropriate for the bar and some clothes are appropriate for going to a basketball game. Learn the difference.)

I didn't make it to the gym last night because of the game, so I'll be heading there after work. I'm still sore from Monday's workout though. Ugh. The joys of getting back into shape. Every time, I swear I'll never get out of shape again. Such a vicious cycle...

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

Sounds like a great time, Sunshine.