Monday, June 04, 2007

Rain rain go away!

What a depressing weekend. Not only did it rain all weekend, but we're out of the championship run. And, to the Cavs... I hate the Cavs. Well, really, I'm not a big fan of LeBron James. A bunch of us went to the bar to watch the game and, hopefully, see us pull out of the slump. Unfortunately that didn't happen. Everyone was so upset that the bar quickly started to empty during the 4th quarter.

The weekend was pretty low-key, which was a nice change. After work on Friday, I went home and took a nap. I got some rest and it cooled down a little bit. Humidity was still high, but I got off my butt and went for a run. Explored some new areas and got in a pretty good 6 mile run. I say that now, a few days later but, come to think of it, I think it may have been not so good the first few miles. After I loosened up a little bit, I think it got better... :)

JP's brother and girlfriend came into town for a wedding, so we got to spend some time with them on Saturday. We all went out to dinner on Saturday night, which we all miss. Sunday dinner we all (the 3 brothers and the girls) would get together at someone's house. It was always so much fun. I wanted to workout, but the timing didn't work out. Sunday, I was all set to go to a spinning class at the gym (I'm working on my cycling phobia) but something came up and I wasn't able to make it. Really. I'm trying.

Since it was pouring all day, we met up with JP's other brother and girlfriend for lunch. Since we didn't have any plans, we ended up going to a glow-in-the-dark putt putt place. It was so much fun. We just ran around like little kids - putt putt, air hockey, basketball. The unfortunate part? I was wearing a white bra and kept glowing in the dark. As soon as I walked in the door and saw the black lights, I looked down. Yep. There I was. Glowing away. Oh well, made it a little more exciting. :)

No comments: