Friday, June 01, 2007

Grumpy and tired

That's not a good combo. Pile on the fact that I haven't had my coffee yet and you're looking towards a small disaster.

Went straight home yesterday because I was still in a lot of pain and running was out of the question. I laid down for a little bit and ended up falling asleep. It's a good thing I got a little nap in because it was a late night.

We went to BW3 (mmm.... potatoe wedges with cheese...) to watch the Piston's lose in double OT. It was rough. Then, I was mad I stayed up to watch it. The whole way home I was kicking myself for not going to bed 3 HOUR EARLIER! So, I'm tired this morning and I Starbucks isn't even open here yet... another 8 minutes.

I have my workouts planned for the weekend and hopefully I'll be able to stick to it.

No comments: