Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I want to run

Right now, I should be out running. Instead, I'm laying on my bed. Towards the end of the day, I started getting those all-too-familiar sharp pains in my abdomen. Sharp pains as in daggers shooting through my body. Sharp pains as in I started crying at my desk because it hurt so badly. So, instead of working out, I'm laying here doing nothing.

Granted, when I can't work out I want to and when I can I'm not so sure I want to do it. I think that's called a girl's prerogative... :)

I go through stages where the medicine helps and I'm okay. I think that I'm glad it's not horrible all the time and okay to live with. Then, something like this happens and I'm ready to find the leading doctor in the country to make it stop and that I feel 100% again. Someone that will make me feel better so I can continue MY lifestyle. I've said this before and I'll say it again. MY NORMAL lifestyle includes running several miles every day. It is not okay for me to sit around, it is not okay for me to walk 3 days a week, it is not okay for me to cry at my desk (not that I think that's okay for anyone...). Sorry, just upset that I can't go for my planned run.

Hopefully tomorrow... keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: