Monday, May 07, 2007

Gotta love it!

Good game on Saturday night. We had fun at the bar -- watching both the Piston's and the Tigers win. Sorry Ben... we're doing just fine without you... :)
Afterwards, I became hooked on the arcade basketball game there. I've always been intimated (and I haven't shot a basketball since high school), but it was so fun.

Yesterday, we went to church and enjoyed the beautiful weather outside. It was a little chilly with the wind, but still a nice day. We ended up getting ice cream and going to the park. It was nice not to be running around all weekend.
I was in a lot of pain this weekend, so no workouts for me. It really sucks, and I think I need to make another doctors appointment. The meds aren't working like they should be and the side effects are kicking my butt. Not that there are many options left for me...
Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to do something today.

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

(((Sunshine)) Hang in there!