Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Unplanned rest day

Yesterday afternoon my mom called me at work and asked if it was okay if they (my parents and brother, who is in town) came up for dinner. Of course... now what in the heck to I make for dinner? I was only planning on dinner for two! It ended up fine and there was plenty of food. We celebrated Father's Day since we will all be in different states and wouldn't be able to celebrate. And, my brother's birthday, which was last month.

Since they came up, I wasn't able to run. Not a big deal, but I like Friday's to be my rest day and now I need to run to make up for yesterday. Well, I don't have to, but I should.

Went to bed early, again, so I missed the game last night. By the news reports, it's probably better that I didn't. We thought about getting tickets for Thursday's game, but we decided we'd rather watch it closer to home.

Looking forward to a good workout today!

No comments: