Friday, August 10, 2007

TGIF!

I received a phone call from my doctor's office this morning. Apparently the crazy shrink and my pain doctor had their weekly meeting and my case was on the agenda. The crazy doctor recommended to the pain doctor that he thinks I should continue treatment with him since, "I seem to have a lot of stress in my life." Who doesn't? No thanks. I think I'll try something else that does not involve someone telling my the source of my chronic pain is that I'm a perfectionist.

TGIF! Can't wait for the weekend to begin in a couple of hours. Should be low-key. Although, my family reunion is on Sunday, so JP will get a chnace to meet a bunch of the extended family. Should prove to be entertaining. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Thanks for stopping by! ;D Every once and awhile I'll go over to PITNB but haven't seen Crazy Days And Nights. I'll have to check it out, thanks!

Hope you have a great weekend!