Thursday, August 24, 2006

Morning runs... blah.

Taking a brief lunch break (don't normally), so thought I would do a quick entry.

Yesterday's morning run came very early, and my legs weren't ready to move. I did 3 miles on the treadmill (it's dark out at 6 am now) and an ab workout. Not sure what posessed me to do that, since I was having stabbing pains on the left side. Guess my brain wasn't ready to think that early either. Oh, and MTV does actually play videos at the hour of the morning. Nothing like some good 'ol booty music to get the day going. :)

My workout with Ricky was good last night. We met early so he could spend some time with his mother, who is in time. So, that left me with some open time as well. Since I've been trying to be more flexible with my time, I asked JP if he would be interested in a later dinner. We were having a nice dinner and he, jokingly, mentioned how he, "messes up my schedule." I told him that I was obviously trying since it was Wednesday and we were having dinner! He laughed and agreed that I was trying and he appreciated it.

Well, I need to get back to work so I'll update on my easy run tonight.

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

Nice job on the run yesterday. I am glad that you got out for dinner last night with JP.