Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm pooped!

Well, I knew I'd be tired and I am. Actually, I was exhausted by 11 a.m. But... the good thing is I'm healthy enough to be back and everyone was so nice. Lots of hugs, smiles and well-wishes today.

It only took me about 4 hours to get through my 300+ emails. Most were irrelevant by now, but you still have to read them to stay in the loop. I feel so out of it and really have no idea what's going on around here. I'm sure it'll be back to normal in no time, and I actually enjoyed the quiet day of email, mail, voicemail, etc.


As I said, no gym tonight but I'm still planning on getting there tomorrow night! I'm anxious to get back into the training mode -- even if it's for a 5k race. I love being in shape and the dedication of training. Plus, I noticed the other night how non-muscular my legs are becoming. Come on, those running legs are my trademark! :) (Plus, we have a wedding in the Florida Keys in April and I will look smokin' hot in my bikini! If that's not incentive, I don't know what is!)

No comments: