Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring time sinuses?

Last night, JP and I fully enjoyed the 60-degree weather. It was so nice outside. So, instead of staying cooped up in the gym, we played in the sunshine.

We did the first workout for JP's upcoming 5k. He's determined to run one, so we did a 90 second walk/2 minute run for 30 minutes. It's been a bit since he's worked out, but he did great. I ran a little bit more just to get in some running. Since it was still light outside, we hopped on our bikes and biked for nearly 30 minutes. It flew by and I realized how much of a workout we got in! Much better than being a gym rat. No weight training, but hope to get some in tonight.

Hope. Since I'm home sick today. Last night, all of a sudden, my throat got really sore. So sore, that it hurt to drink water. I went to bed and still felt out of it this morning. So, I called in sick and went back to bed. After waking up at 11:30 am, my throat felt so much better. Still a little sore, but nothing like it was. I think it might just be sinuses from the changing weather. Hope to go back to work tomorrow, but kinda enjoying some downtime today.

1 comment:

Crissy Rae said...

I bet you are loving the warm weather and sunshine after a long winter. Hope you are feeling better and ready to tackle the world again!