Thursday, September 04, 2008

whooo hoooo!!!!

The doctor's appointment was successful and the best one so far. According to the x-ray, I'm healing, but still a little slowly. When she pressed down in the area of the stress fracture, it was sore, but not the striking pain I had before. Yay! And... guess what she told me....

I can start working out again!

No running, just low-impact stuff -- bike, elliptical, strength training. No yoga either, but I'm good with the stuff she said okay to! Gym bag is packed and in the car, just screaming to be used immediately after work. I cannot wait to get back into it!!!!

Go back in October for another check up. I'm in a wedding mid-October, so my goal is to be able to wear heels for it. Not super confident that will happen, but a girl's gotta have some goals. :)

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

That's exciting news! WAHOO!!

Jess said...

Yay for you! That's great.

Crissy Rae said...

That's great news girl! I will be crossing my fingers that you will be sportin' heels next month.

Laura said...

Hurray!!! I know you must be so thrilled right now. Good luck with the heels but play it safe! :)