Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So. Very. Tired.

I called my doctor today to see if I should wait a little bit more to give my body time to adjust to the meds or if I should try another kind. The nurse didn't call me back until after hours and I was in a meeting so I couldn't answer my phone. So, I'll have word tomorrow.

My workout with Ricky was rough. Not that the workout was super hard, but I'm just out of it. Since I didn't get up to run this morning, I tried to do it after my workout. I got about a 1/2 mile in and called it quits. On my way out, I ran into Ricky and sheepishly said I couldn't do it. He laughed, gave me a hug and told me to go home and rest. Good idea!

My meeting tonight was about going back to get my MBA. I thought I missed the deadline to start in the fall and was planning on starting winter semester. But... I found out I can still start in September if I want. Since I was a PR major, I have to take nearly all of the "foundation" courses. So, it's going to be a while before I actually start my core classes. Uggh. There is an accelerated route I can take to get through them faster, so hopefully I won't be in school forever. I've always known I wanted to go back to school, and I wanted to have my master's before I turned 30. If I'm going to make that goal I'm going to have to start NOW.

Alright, need to get some sleep so I'll be ready and refreshed to blast thought my 6-miler tomorrow.

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

I am glad that you called your doctor today. I will looking forward to the report tommorow. I am also glad that you gave your body a break today - it probably needs it.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»