Sunday, September 24, 2006

A small and simple token

Lately, I've been thinking quite a bit about loved ones that have either battled cancer, or were affected by it one way or another. So, it's a little ironic that radioactive girl recently posted about showing your support for cancer research.

This is such a small token, but I'm proud to post three badges that represent lung cancer, ovarian cancer and breast cancer. All three have affected my life. This is by no means a, "jumping on the bandwagon" thing for me - I generally shy away from those things - but it has been on my mind and something that shows my love for family and friends.

3 comments:

Neese said...

i really wish there was a cure for cancer.

MNFirefly said...

That's SO awesome to show your love for those affected by cancer. I have affected by loved ones having Breast cancer and Leukemia - both very scary!

Radioactive Tori said...

You are so awesome! Thanks so much!