Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yeah, so I think my car is the black hole.

I'm not kidding.

On Saturday, we took my car down to the wedding. JP brought his brand new digital camera, but it ended up staying in the car since I had mine with me. We put his car keys and his camera in the middle storage unit. He drove my car home, and we clearly remember me giving his keys back once we got home. We remember because I had to ask him to turn off my car. He was thinking that his keys were in his hand and didn't realize my car was still running. Yeah, we were pretty tired. Although we don't remember specifically, since he got his keys we are assumming I handed him his camera as well. Even if we didn't, it was in my car when we left Ann Arbor. So, somewhere between my car and his, he lost his camera.

We've both been looking for it since he realized this yesterday. Tonight, after my workout, I looked through my car one more time. I don't have a lot in my car since I'm totally anal rententive, so it's not like it could have gotten lost among a bunch of crap. On the way home from the gym, I listened to my voicemails. However, now I cannot find it. I had mouse call my phone, but I didn't even hear it ringing. Somwhere between my car and my apartment (and I have an attached garage), I lost my phone.

A little freaky. How did two things that were sitting in my car completely vanish? All I have to say is I have to find my phone. I don't have a landline and ALL of my phone numbers are in my phone. If I lose that, I pretty much lose all contact with the outside world. Sad how reliant we've become on cell phones, isn't it?

Nothing else to do but go to bed, as I'm not going to find it tonight. It HAS to be somewhere between my garage and my bedroom. Either that are there's a ghost floating arund somewhere with a digital camera and a cell phone. :)

5 comments:

MNFirefly said...

I hope you find your phone soon. Hang in there. I hope the wedding was fun with JP.

Rebecca said...

oh man... i lost my phone too!!

maybe theres a phone bandit in the metro detroit area?

as Always said...

I can't remember what life was like when I didn't have a cell phone. What? I used to have to REMEMBER numbers?

Anonymous said...

Hope you found the missing items

Radioactive Tori said...

That is crazy! I wonder where everything is! Hope you find it soon!