Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I have to ask... seriously?

Someone told me today that it's the "belly-button day of the week." Funny. Always thought it was considered "hump day." Anway...

It's 7:17 p.m.

I got to work at 8 a.m.

I'm not done yet.

JP ran over to my house to check something for me and found
1) my smoke alarm is in fact beeping -- I couldn't remove the battery last night so the beeping drove me absolutely insane (and I forgot to call the office to have maintenance change it for me... of course...)
2) I don't have any hot water. Apparently a neighbor told him there hasn't been hot water all day (which brings me to why the hell aren't you at work like, well, me.)

While I'm toiling away (you know, in between blogging), JP is at a Red Wings game. He told me he wouldn't go, but I'm not the kind of girl that gets upset about this type of thing. Go! Have fun! Why should you wait at home while I'm at the office.

Anyway, I need to finish up and get the f*^# out of here... out.

1 comment:

David said...

Ouch, long day! Not the season to have cold water showers, either. Hope that gets fixed soon!