Have a little down time right now. Since I've been in LA:
1. Had a $60 cab ride to my hotel. Apparently this is normal.
2. I saw a taping of CSI: NY. Look out for a future episode with (I'm guessing) a body in a dumpster. Didn't recognize the actors, but hey, I saw an episode being filmed.
3. Almost got into an accident. Caddy vs. Suburban. I was merely a passenger, but it was my driver's fault.
4. I love how eco-friendly (most) everything is in LA. Resturants are all organic, recycled materials are the norm, etc. (Okay, minus the above mentioned Caddy and Suburban.)
5. I had the opportunity to sit outside for a few minutes of fresh air. It's high 70's, sunny and beautiful. I love it and, to my surprise, could totally see myself living here.
6. Starbucks has the holiday-themed drinks and cups, but it's so strange to me. How can you possible think of Christmas (= snow in my mind) when there are palm trees everywhere?
Well, better get back to work... it's only 2:15 p.m. here...