Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sick? Mom's always make it better


Yesterday my mom called and asked if I wanted some company. I was so happy to have here visit me and... help me with my laundry. Okay, I'm not proud. I'll have my (willing) mom help me with my laundry, even though I'm a grown woman. Isn't that what mom's are for?

Feeling better and stronger every day, but I decided not to go back to work until Monday. I want to be 100% before I join the rat race again. I've even decided to not look at email until then. I'm sure my inbox is exploding, but I'm not worrying about it.

Earlier today, I had a nice little ego boost. I ran to Target to return something and looked like crap. I hadn't showered, my hair was in pigtails and not a single bit of make-up. I basically don't care what I look like when I run errands. However, when I was checking out, the clerk commented on how pretty I was. Hmm... if she was lying that's okay, I'll take it. ;)

Well, more laundry to do yet so I better get to it.

No comments: