* I'm ready for spring -- it's too cold out.
* Yesterday I wore my knee high, high-heeled boots (could be deemed slutty or fashionable -- all depends on how you wear it ... or so I would like to believe) to work yesterday. Sometimes, shoes are power (or at least make you feel more powerful and adds a little more confidence to your day).
* JP went to price out kitchen appliances yesterday. Apart from being expensive, the funniest part was when he was explaining his discussion with the sales guy on washer/dryers. He asked JP if he was planning on having kids. He said not for a few years. In the back of his head he was thinking, "Is this guy trying to scare me into buying a bigger, and thus more expensive, machine? I mean, how big can kid clothes be?" It was so freaking funny! I tried to bite my lip since he was serious and just continued explaining the shopping trip, but I couldn't help but bust out laughing.
* Didn't get out of the office until after 7 p.m. last night, so my run/weight training didn't happen. Repeat workout tonight... could either be a blast or a huge pain... only time will tell.
* It's only Wednesday and I've been wishing it was Friday since I woke up on Monday morning. I keep telling myself not to wish time away.
* The sun is shining, which means spring has to be on the way. Life is good. :)