Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A beautiful day for a run!

Today is a beautiful spring day - warm and sunny. I love days like this! And, tonight was just a great night to go for a run. I was downtown at the RenCen for some marathon GM meetings (GM is notorious for meeting for hours) but I still made it home relatively early. I went for six mile run at a pretty good pace. I forgot my watch, but I pushed the pace. My legs were ready to get stretched out after yesterday's workout. And can I say, I love listening to Kid Rock (on my cute, little iPod) while running. If you know me, you probably wouldn't picture me as a Kid Rock fan. It's great running music!

So, after a one day break my boys are starting the Eastern Conference Finals tonight. Miami has had quite a break and you can tell their legs are fresh. Don't worry - I have faith in the Piston's!

No comments: