Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So tired!

After hitting snooze a few times and going back and forth, I finally dragged my butt out of bed this morning to go running. Ughh. I am so not a morning person, let alone a morning runner. Ricky told me to start out with an easy 20 minutes. So, I ran 2 miles this morning. Most of the time I was wondering if it was worth getting up early to only run 2 miles. But, I figured he knew what he was talking about and I should listen.

I was SO freaking tired today. Some people like to work out in the morning because it starts their day off and gives them the energy for the day. I am clearly not one of those people.

After a work happy hour (our North American president was in town) I headed home for my run. I did about 6 1/2 miles (I tried to explore new areas, but Novi is full of suddenly ending sidewalks.) about 10:00 pace. It was warm and humid, but still a good run.

So, I'm watching the Piston's (I have faith!) and then need to head to bed so I can drag my butt out of bed again tomorrow morning. I am so looking forward to it - I hear positive thinking helps.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hey...just saw you plan on running the Detroit Marathon..so am I!

Ill be checking back to see how your training is going...