Monday, May 29, 2006

I've been tagged

While I'm waiting for my (cute, little) iPod to charge so I can go cross-train, I thought I'd respond to perilousknits tag.

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 facts about yourself. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

1. I've donated my hair to Locks of Love twice. The first time I donated 12 inches, the second time 14 inches. The second time, the girl weighed it and my chunk of hair weighed 3 pounds! That's a lot of weight on your head! (They need donations of at least 10 inches.) I wanted to continue to grow my hair out and cut it, grow it out, cut it, but I fell in love with my short hair. I'd like to do it at least one more time... we'll see.

2. I am obsessed with Ben & Jerry's. I have a receipe book, a book about their social conscious business, two ice cream scoops, ice cream bowls and a stuffed cow. People gave these to me as gifts. I know random useless facts and I sent my resume in just so I could get a rejection letter on their letterhead. If you work there, you get 3 free pints of ice cream everyday... and a gym membership. I'd weigh 3oo pounds, but I sure would be happy!

3. I'm a car girl. I love my Explorer SportTrac (yes, I know it's an SUV) and my 1967 Mercury Cougar (MotorTrend Car of the Year). My dad, a total gear head, taught me how to change a tire, change my oil and change my brake pads. It's a good thing I have some knowledge because it's sure helped me in career - I've only worked on one account that wasn't automotive related. (And, it's helped break the ice when the men aren't sure they want a "girl" on the team.)

4. I was adopted when I was 5 months old. My brother, also adopted, and I are not blood related although we both came from South Korea. My college graduation present was going to be a family trip to Korea so we could see the country, but since 9/11 happened that year my mom wasn't too excited about traveling overseas. Hopefully one day I'll make it over.

5. I am afraid of, in order: heights, chickens, geese, all other types of birds, goats and polka dots. Please don't ask.

6. I have to take a shower before I go to bed - I can't go to bed dirty. People think it's weird that I have to take one at 3am after a night at the bar, but that's especially when I have to take one. You're all gross and smelly from the smoke, drinks spilled on you, sweaty from dancing... ugghhh.

Tag: I don't think 6 people read my blog. If you do, you're it.

1 comment:

MplsJu said...

C'mon Sunshine...you can count me as two if you need :)