Friday, April 07, 2006

Empty wine rack

Last night I went out with some friends (I finally got to meet Jen!) for dinner and a comedy club in Ann Arbor. Jen is doing Team in Training, and the benefis from the tickets went towards her training. Small crowd, but still a fun night. I do love comedy clubs.

Since I didn't workout yesterday, I bit the bullet and went to the gym tonight. Ugg... Friday is my day off. Anyway, for some unknown reason I decided it would be a good idea to do 1/2 mile repeats.

4 miles
1/2 mile - 10:30 pace
1/2 mile - 10:00 pace

Abs hurt a lot to day (30-20-10) but I've got to stick with it. (sigh) Bikini season is quickly approaching...

My abdomen hurt quite a bit today. Sharp pains on the left for most of the day (7 on a scale of 1-10) and a burning feeling across the incision late afternoon.

I was tempted to go to the store and buy a bottle of wine, (the wine rack here is nearly depleted and my roommate thinks it's a good idea to keep it that way for a little while so we don't overindulge to frequently. whatever.) but held off because I'm meeting with Joe tomorrow. I'm thinking it wouldn't be a good idea to be dehydrated during our workout tomorrow. (yes, because I was planning on drinking the whole bottle.) At least I'm starting to get into the training mindset, even if I'm not overly excited about doing it yet. :)

1 comment:

corner wine cabinet said...

Impressed :)