Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm such a headcase...

Due to the beautiful sunshine this morning, I opted to run outside instead of hitting the gym. I went five miles (approximately 10:30 pace) and for the entire time tried to keep my mind blank. I always took my runs as a time to think, reflect, etc., but right now I really don't want to reflect on life. Seriously, the things that run through my mind. I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy!

I still have the heavy feeling when I run, like I'm wearing a lead belt. Started getting stabbing pains on the left side towards the end of the run and they've been with me throughout the day. (Varies 5-7 on a scale of 1-10)

To distract me until I'm ready to think about stuff again, I bought an iPod Nano this weekend. It is SO cute!!!!!! But... my stupid computer won't recognize it and I can't download any songs to it. I'd take a picture of it, but again, my stupid computer would need to come into play. Or my stupid phone, which recently decided not to allow me to receive or send picture messages. I try to tech-savvy, but I just can't get anything to work for me. :)

No comments: