Monday, April 10, 2006

Opening Day!

Today was such a nice day - the sun was out and it was 60-degrees outside. Perfect for Tiger's Opening Day! Even though we lost, I'm sure everyone had a great time. It's been a long time since it's actually been nice for opening day. It's days like today that I miss working downtown. The atmosphere is always so great. I would have loved to have just walked around and gone to some of the bars. Who am I kidding? If I were downtown, I'd be chained to my desk...

Went to the gym today and ran 4 miles (10:45 pace). As soon as I jumped on the treadmill I wondered why I didn't go for a run outside since it was so nice. Oh well, at least I got my workout in. My abdomen was bothering me quite a bit today, I even took two Alleve to see if it would ease the pain a bit. During my run my left side had such sharp pains I had to stop. Since I was almost done I finished up, but slowed the pace down a bit. Still not sure if one is affecting the other. It's kinda that chicken and egg questions.

No comments: