Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Where are all the hot guys?

I'm not normally a morning person to say the least. In fact, I'm glad I have a 30-45 minute commute so I don't have to talk to anyone until I'm awake. Usually I drive to work with one of the local AM stations - I am a huge nerd, but they generally cover the auto industry which is important that I am on top of the latest news. Anyway, this morning it was already in the mid-50's and sunny. Traffic was a bit heavier than usual, but instead of being annoyed, I opened me sunroof, blasted some music and turned up the base. Although unusual, it was a good morning drive.

The day went well, one of my clients unveiled three new products today and all seemed to go well. There is always last minute changes that can stress a person out, but it went smoothly on my end. Haven't heard how it went in New York yet.

When I got to the gym today, Joe cancelled our session due to a family emergency. Hopefully everything is okay. However I wasn't devestated not to train with him today. Just wasn't in the mood. Ended up on the elipitical for an hour and doing abs. I thought there were some hot guys at my gym when I first went in to sign up. Either I'm not there when they are, or I was seriously mistaken...

Scale of 1-10: sharp pains in the mid-to-right 7

No comments: