Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just call me Blondie

Had a great workout tonight with Joe. We did a full body workout - went right down the row for circuit training. Legs, butt, back and arms. I'm definitely getting back into shape (aka I'm not dying after 30 minutes). Once I start really running again, I'm interested to see how much of a base I have now. They say your body bounces back pretty quickly, but I'm still not sure about that.

Scale 1-10: 8 right side and lef side stabbing pains throughout the day. Took two Alleve. Not sure why, they never work.

Tonight mouse and I had a beer (mmmmm... tasted SO good) and I started IMing some random person that she was chating with. I told him I was way hot and that I was 6 feet, blonde, blue eyes and big boobs. Too funny. Especially since I'm a 5 foot nothing Asian girl. :) It doesn't take much to amuse me.

1 comment:

mouse said...

like my dad says, sunshine, watch out for those weirdos you meet online...

:)